Quick meet up with bestie at CBTL, Gateway!

I have friends from early 2000 that I am still in contact with, but if there's someone I have been friends with that I have not been in ...


I have friends from early 2000 that I am still in contact with, but if there's someone I have been friends with that I have not been in any type of drama, fight or ugly disagreement with before, it will be Rovhie.


He's into biking currently and one morning, he just asked me if I want to meet up for a coffee somewhere. I just finished doing some work, and was about to sleep but I still agreed since it has been a while since we last saw each other. And he's coming to Cubao with his bike to see me!

It was pretty early and there are just a few places open. We wanted to eat something heavy but we also want a nicer ambiance to talk and chill and fast food restos are not the place to be even if we want to eat heavy.

We saw CBTL and we decided to just go there instead. 




Their blueberry cheesecake isn't our favorite and I was just craving for a cheesecake at that time so we also ordered one slice.

We decided to try their 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗯 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗱.
Tomato and Herb Linguine⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
✨ The right amount of tangy taste of tomatoes. Serving size is not bad for 195php. We were satisfied, if not craving for a little more.

Double chocolate berry ice blend⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
✨ Right amount of sweetness; the taste of chocolate and raspberry is well blended. We enjoyed it so much.



Have you tried them yet? What do you think?

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Yay sarap nagkaroon ng ganyan friend po isang tawag lang sasamahan ka talaga sarap din ng food and drinks sa cbtl ganda pa ng ambiance 🤩

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow tlga nman perfect na din ung ganitong bonding . Nkaka enjoy plus ang sarap pa ng foods and drinks ��

    ReplyDelete