Saturday Coffee is now also in Meycauayan, Bulacan!

Yes! One of my favorite cafes in Valenzuela has already expanded to Meycauayan, Bulacan and I am so happy that I got to visit it as well. Th...


Yes! One of my favorite cafes in Valenzuela has already expanded to Meycauayan, Bulacan and I am so happy that I got to visit it as well. They started to operate early January this 2023 and although they are relatively small compared to their first branch in Valenzuela, they are offering the same menu here!


It was hot when we arrived, but they have an air-conditioned space so it's all good. It can occupy at least 3-4 persons the most. Also, the drinks are refreshing and did not disappoint. The snacks are hearty and delicious.

They also have an al-fresco dining outside but since it's still hot and there are no customers yet, the chairs and tables are still not yet displayed. There are pretty lights outside that I am sure would look awesome at night.


The place is really cute and we stayed for quite a while to enjoy the moment since we came from Cubao and Makati. Haha. 

They are pet-friendly. The parking is very limited because the open space in front is also the space for al-fresco dining.

Saturday Coffee Meycauayan
📍 Malhacan Road, Corner Bulac Street, Meycauayan Bulacan (Beside 1995 Unlimited)
🕰️ 10:30am to 1:00am


You Might Also Like

0 Comments