#SavorLucena: Where to Dine and Chill in Lucena City

Before the pandemic came, I already frequent Lucena. Coming from Quezon City wherein I had to endure 3-5 hours on the road back and forth, I...


Before the pandemic came, I already frequent Lucena. Coming from Quezon City wherein I had to endure 3-5 hours on the road back and forth, I always make sure that I make the most of my visit to Lucena by discovering different restaurants and cafes around the area. We love DADBOD and their official hashtag #HAYAENAMANABA, but sometimes, our taste palate is looking for something new. And the following restaurants and cafes are the ones that I recently discovered.



My most viral post so far on my page is this place. SOJUU KOREAN BBQ is located in Brgy. Isabang. It took us two rides to reach this place. It's no wonder that this becomes viral because I feel like not most people in Lucena know that a samgyupsal restaurant within Lucena is actually offering P229 for their cheapest set. But not me! I usually research stuff online and lucky for me, when I craved for samgyupsal, I found this place.





So far, this is the only food park that I was able to visit in Lucena and I was impressed because of its size and its theme. It's called TREEHOUSE FOOD PARK because there are literally tree houses inside the food park wherein you can dine. They have live bands performing and some events. They also have a long list of sellers of food and drinks. You can definitely find something you might fancy. This outdoor food park is located inside Pleasantville Subdivision. 




I was craving a hot bowl of ramen and YAKOBU RAMEN popped on my screen. And I am happy that we went there and tried their food. Definitely recommended. Very affordable, tasty and you can see in the photos the size of their serving. Their cheapest ramen is only P99 but the taste is good! This is also inside Pleasantville Subdivision. I ate a bowl of ramen and a bowl of rice meal. Teehee!





I posted this last year but they're still pretty much the same. This is just a few steps away from Yakobu so I thought of putting this here as well because this is also a good place to go to and to dine for me. If you're a fan of MONEY HEIST, you are probably going to enjoy this place the most. Their staffs are wearing uniforms like in the series. You can take photos with them. They have spare Salvador Dali masks you can use to take photos with or just take shots on their mug shot wall. Sounds fun, right?





Our Spot is a rustic and aesthetic cafe in RedV, Ibabang Dupay. At first, if you're outside, you'd think that the place is small, but when you come inside, you'll see that it's actually spacious and has a few tables. What I love about them the most aside from the ambiance and food is that they really thought of the students around the area that's why they have P69 silog meals for them. Their place also welcomes people who would like to study or work there.





Daily Dose Cafe & Restaurant gives off cozy and elegant vibes. They have indoor and outdoor seats so you can choose which you prefer. They have tasty food and drink offers. One unique thing about them is their billiard table. Customers can dine and play. You can also reserve the table for P100/hr and enjoy playing with your friends. They also have a big space for parking so this is a good thing if you are bringing your car or vehicle.







A coffee shop with indoor swings that are really functional? Yes! This is Hangout Cafe located in Brgy. 1 in Bayan. Very accessible place and easy to spot despite not being on the highway. They have long list of drinks you can order. Their food is good and affordable. I ordered a lasgna for only P119. Ha! What a deal, right? They close at 10pm which is a little later than other businesses in the area so we are able to enjoy our stay.





Brew Box Kafe is also a neighborhood coffee shop that's very accessible and easy to spot. It's a garage turned cafe and they did their best in decorating it to make it look very rustic and pleasing. I enjoyed the ambiance of this place. Coffee is good and they offer affordable food, too! They close at 10pm, too.



<


This is a newly opened cafe also inside Pleasantville Subdivision. They have an aesthetic and elegant ambiance. You can choose to dine indoors or al fresco. They have weird coffee names. It's a bit pricey for my usual budget but the place makes up for it. We only tasted one of their pastry because we already ate before we came here and it was really good. You should check it out.

Do you have any suggestions on where I should go next? Have you been to any of these places? What do you think of it? 

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Wow ang dami pla tlgang pwedeng makainan sa lucena tlga ang sasarap at nkakatakam ang mga foods sulit na sulit 😍 thank you for sharing this ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you for sharing po ngayon nalaman ko na yong masasarap na kainan sa lucena❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay #SavorLucena! Thanks for sharing this. Ang daming po palang masasarap na foods na pwedeng itry po dyan ❤️🥰

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect talaga dito puntahan, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete