Experience relaxation at Blissful Bali Massage Spa in P. Tuazon, Cubao.

I have been suffering from really painful back pain for a few days since early December. It feels like whenever I move, there are veins gett...


I have been suffering from really painful back pain for a few days since early December. It feels like whenever I move, there are veins getting stretched, or there's a gaping hole at the center of my back. I couldn't concentrate that much. Came Christmas and we spent it in Cavite, it was cold as hell and the pain really took a toll on me. I had to find a sleeping position where it will be comfortable for me to sleep.

I told myself that I have to do something about it. 

I found Blissful Bali Massage Spa. and it's just a few streets away from our home. Since this is my first time wanting a massage, I was clueless. I sent them a message asking for a recommendation on what service they think I should get for my back pain and I was really happy that they are responsive and really know what they are offering.

They said that I should probably avail myself of the TRIGGER JOINTS massage since it will help with the cold on my back. The next morning, I booked a reservation for that night.

And oh, if I may add. They actually sent me a message reminding me of my appointment. Haha. I think that it's a notable sign of how they value every reservations.


Their receiving area is really warm and pleasing to look at. I was greeted and asked if I am the one who booked for that time. We made small talk. It was nice because even though I wasn't really nervous, there was a nagging feeling of being a bit lost, not knowing what to do but the small talk helped me feel more at ease.


First things first; They washed my feet as a prep for the massage.

I availed of the 1 hour and a half trigger joint massage with a warm compress. They also offer a 1 hour trigger joint massage for a more affordable rate.


And then, this is where the action happened.

I was told that the massage would be hard, but I can definitely tell Ate Thera, the masseuse if I want it to be softer. I was given time to remove all my clothes. They have a boxer you can use if you don't want to be just in your panties.

I was thinking that the massage would only be for my neck, shoulders, and back. I was surprised that it was a whole-body massage. This made me think that it's totally worth it already.

I was half asleep the whole time of the massage. There were times that it was painful but I know that I really have a lot of cold in my back and that's the way to remove them. Besides, I can tolerate a such level of pain anyway. 

When Ate Thera slowly twisted my body and my back clicked, I cannot help but say "Oh, shit." Because I can feel the relief immediately.

Also, I love the warm compress. At first, she put the towel in between my back and the warm compress but when she realized that I can actually take the heat, she asked me if I can take it and I said yes. I enjoyed the warm compress especially when she ran it throughout my back, neck, arms, legs, and feet.

After the massage, I was told not to get up immediately. I was given five minutes to just lay there.

When it was done, at first, it doesn't feel like anything at all except the feeling of having a gaping hole in my back was gone. I can feel the tingling pain in my lower shoulder blades but it doesn't really bother me that much.



I chill for a few minutes while having a hot tea while waiting for my brother to come to pick me up.

WHAT DO I THINK ABOUT IT?

It's been five days can't stop raving about the fact that one, there's no feeling of having a gaping hole and veins being stretched whenever I move. Second, I don't feel like an old woman in her fifties that have to slowly pull up her arms whenever I am stretching. The tension on my neck and shoulders? I don't really feel it anymore. 

I am not overreacting when I say that this is life-changing for me.

I will definitely come back to try other services because they really have a lot of offerings!


2nd Floor, Metrolane Compex, P. Tuazon corner 20th Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
0948 071 4798

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Ito talaga ang kailangan natin,Grabe ang ganda po ng place na to at sure talaga na masasatisfied ka sa mga service nila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarap sa pakiramdam nito mawawala tlga lahat ng sakit sa katawan mo.Nakaganda ng place nila

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayy,,whats we needed paminsan minsan..

    ReplyDelete
  4. One way para makapag relax ang ating katawan is magpamassage spa. Based from the review, maganda dito sa Blissful Bali Massage Spa. Babalik balikan talaga.

    ReplyDelete