Spotlight: 4 Reasons Why JHFoodies in Antipolo is my Favorite Samgyupsal Restaurant.

When I say I have been to a lot of Samgyupsal restaurants, believe it. If you have been following me on my page, you'll know that after ...

When I say I have been to a lot of Samgyupsal restaurants, believe it. If you have been following me on my page, you'll know that after coffee shops, I mostly post about my discoveries of affordable samgyupsal places in and out of the metro. And this year, I accumulated quite a list.


And on that list, ever since I tried eating at JHFoodies, it easily climbed on top and it's still there.

If you want to know the reasons why read on.

AIR-CONDITIONED PLACE & FREE WIFI

Most samgyupsal restaurant that offers affordable or unlimited samgyupsal I have been to are mostly big open spaces to accommodate more people. I don't really mind since, for big places like that, it'll be a little hard for the maintenance as well as the costs of the ventilation stuff they need to work on would also matter. But I really like to be indoors and let's face it, it's more comfortable to eat if you're in an air-conditioned place, especially while grilling the meat!

JHFoodies might have a smaller space but it can still accommodate groups or families. And they are also available on online delivery apps so you guys can just order if you prefer it that way.

The four times that we have been there, we were able to be connected to their wifi. It's fast and I can make some work done or watch anything while enjoying their food.

VERY AFFORDABLE


Their cheapest unli samgyupsal offer is P299 only for unlimited pork. As you can see in the photos above, their meat, unlike some places, is not just all fat. Hindi nakaka umay.

They also have unli pork and unli wings offer for only P349 but if you want it with beef (this is the most sulit of all, I tell you!) you can avail of their P399 offer. 

QUALITY AND DELICIOUS FOOD (They also have tteokkbokki!)



My favorite side dishes are potato marbles and fishcake because they're the ones that are most available from the usual places I have been to, but while looking at their menu here for the first time, knowing they have tteokkbokki really made me feel excited. It's a bit spic which it should be, but I can enjoy it with their melted unlimited cheese.

Damn, I'm already salivating while typing this article. 

The syrup in their potato marble tastes good, too! I even dip the meat there sometimes because I like the sweetness and the taste.

Even their chicken wings are really good. Cooked just right, and juicy and the flavors are savory and tasty.

My favorite of all would be the Enoki Beef Rolls. It just tastes so good I can eat it the whole day!

APPROACHABLE AND LIKEABLE STAFF


They may be offering unlimited meat and side dishes but they have no buffet table or area set up so you would have to call their staff and ask what you need or if you need a refill. At first, we were a little adamant because I don't like asking for so much especially while eating out but we were put at ease because we see how they are actually approachable all along.

The four times that we went there, I have never seen any of them make face, or look tired or annoyed. Haha. I am a little observant about this because I can understand that it's a tiring job but I seriously commend them for looking like they really like their job. 

The staff also asked us twice to make sure that she heard our orders correctly when we ate there the first time. It's one of the factors that we came back, actually. 


They have set meals available for delivery or take-out. Check it here.

Here is my previous post about them you might want to check them out as well.

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

  1. Wow ms.elle ang sasarap ng mga foods perfect talaga tong Samgyup resto nakaka enjoy andami at talagang mag eenjoy ka sa dami ng foods.🤤😋

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous
    December 7, 2022 at 3:54 PM
    Wow ms.elle ang sasarap ng mga foods perfect talaga tong Samgyup resto nakaka enjoy andami at talagang mag eenjoy ka sa dami ng foods.🤤😋ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this po nagkakaroon Kami Ng mga idea SA mga blog ninyo at talagang maganda nga po dito dahil super affordable at Satisfied Ka talaga😍 agree parang mas ok nga po Yung tamang Tama Lang ang laki ng place ... Enjoy po

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowww ang ganda dito plus their foods looks delicious
    thanks for sharing maam elle ..perfect puntahan ito with family na sure mabubusug at kay sarap pa yan balik balikan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Affordable,quality, approachable staff,perfect ito sa family n friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this , ang sasarap ng mga foods . Ito ung nkakamiss ung mag samgyup . Tlga din babalik balikan dito sa JHFoodies ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay sarap naman perfect place with the family. Sure na solb dito😋

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing this ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow sasarap ng foods

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ang generous ng pagbibigay nila ng side dishes. Iyong meat din nila, maganda kasi hindi puro fat gaya sa iba. Sulit talaga nag samgyup kapag ganito. Also, the free wi-fi. Babalik balikan talaga.

    ReplyDelete