Koffle Cafe; A Sweet Little Spot for Coffee, Tea and Waffle in Makati.

It always makes me really happy whenever I get to discover new cafes or coffee shops may it be in or out of the metro. It feels like a hobby...


It always makes me really happy whenever I get to discover new cafes or coffee shops may it be in or out of the metro. It feels like a hobby at this time to taste different blends of iced coffee, be immersed in different cafe interiors, and just discover more pastries or food that's perfect with whatever drink I am having.

Discovering Koffle feels like it's already Christmas literally because aside from the fact that I am really happy that I got to be there, their interior oozes Christmas decor, and the overall vibe of the place screams jingle bells!


This is what their humble place looks like in front. This used to be an extra space in front of the owner's house and a small garden of the owner's mother that's why there are still thriving plants there. The plants actually helped the front space a little personality!




As you can see when you go inside, the Christmas aesthetic is very appealing and pleasant to the eyes. The place may be small, but the ambiance made up for it. I am already excited to see what would be its new look come January!


I played around with some of the displays and this mirror here is one of my favorite pieces.



As you can tell from the name, KOFFLE means KOFFEE and WAFFLE. It is their specialty even though they also have authentic tea drinks.

We love the waffles. They are soft and easily complimented the ham, the chicken, and all the savory stuff in between. This is perfect for breakfast or brunch which was what we have because we arrived a little over eleven.

The best thing about them? They opted for the healthier choice of using honey as a sweetener for their drinks instead of the usual sugar or artificial sweeteners. I really think that this is cool and a unique thing not many places or businesses are offering.

My fave drink so far? Coffee de Leche.


Moving on to their teas, these are their new drinks that are to be put in the menu.

Lavender Latte and Apple Blossom Tea.

The moment that these drinks hit my tongue, I instantly knew they were legit brewed flower tea. And I was right. Because they are made from flower tea from Malaysia. I am maybe one of the few people who actually appreciate teas like this not just milk tea. Haha!


Let's not forget the match. I was asked if I wanted to try a matcha drink because let's face it. Not everyone loves matcha. Some people avoid it like plague. But not me and my bestie because we do love matcha especially on drinks!

Here are a few more shots of their cute decor.





Check their menu below.
 

KOFFLE CAFE is located in 5861 Zobel Roxas Street, Palanan, Makati.



You Might Also Like

16 Comments

  1. Love this ❤️so worth naman po puntahan ang ganda nakakarelax and syempre masarap ang foods nila😋

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must visit this place , ang ganda ng ambiance . Perfect chill chill at nkaka relax tlga 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a regular customer before, the taste was not the same as I had experience. I thought I found a place where it was affordable yet the quality was there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classmate ko nung college yung one of the owners nito before pero nag palit na ng management hindi na same yung Forrest Berry Iba na yung barista nila

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the full history of this, friend ko Yung may original concept na mag tayo ng coffee shop but due to some family feud partnership kuno daw sabi ng older sister pero inagaw niya yung concept ng friend ko. Credits to the real owner na may concept talaga ng shop. Cristel and Jerbie Alejandro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't know the full story of it! Both of them are not the owner! Ask them who concept the name, logo, food, drinks, financier, interior concept. Also ask them who is the sole proprietorship of the shop. Before commenting here! LOL!

      Delete
    2. Its just amazing how some people like to stoop so low as to comment on something they're not even involved with. First of all the post was something about the food and if you really want to fact check, please go to dti and start educating yourself. 2022 na. Lets not slap ourselves sa face 😅🤷🏻‍♀️

      Delete
  6. Such a nice coffee shop🖤must visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tried the coffe I would give it 4/10 for the taste. Concept wise, same sa coffee project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yung plagarisim concept.
    Kaibigan ko yung may concept ng waffle burger which is yung sister niya si Cristel.
    I helped her where to get the Belgian waffle sa all about baking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You don't know the full story of it! Both of them are not the owner! Ask them who concept the name, logo, food, drinks, financier, interior concept. Also ask them who is the sole proprietorship of the shop. Before commenting here! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Piece of advise, there is so called KARMA!

    I may be a bitch here, but we as her friend know the whole story. We gave her a warning yet she insisted not kasi kapatid daw niya.

    I bet the sister even told the parents to escalate the situation why because it happened to the older sister am I not right?

    Hahahah! Good luck to the said "mother in law."

    Anonymous? Afraid to use your real name? Hahahaa. Whatever!

    Good luck on your so "claimed business"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hayaan mo na twinnie she has our back.

      Delete
  11. Ang ganda dito 💯,thank you sa full review

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ay wow ang po ng place na Yan highly recommended talaga puntahan at super sulit ang food at drinks Nila... Gusto ko rin ma try Yung coffe de leche😋

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super nice and amazing this place so really exciting and beautiful so highly recommended Love it❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete