Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 14 Inches: A Review.

Affordability, specs that can keep up with my workload and a brand that I already tried and trusted - That were the three things that I have...

Affordability, specs that can keep up with my workload and a brand that I already tried and trusted - That were the three things that I have in mind when I finally decided to get this Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3.

This review will be based on my experience using this laptop for almost three weeks now, so if you're interested in buying this certain laptop, read on as this review might help you make up your mind.

SPECS AND FEATURES

  • 14-inch Full HD
  • AMD Ryzen 3 5400U
  • 8GB RAM (4GB+4GB)
  • 512GB SSD
  • Integrated AMD Radeon Graphics
  • Windows 11
  • Windows Office Home and Student 2021
  • Weighs 1.6kg
  • Full HD Resolution
  • Webcam Shutter

PRICE & COLOR

  • P30,999
  • Abyss Gray


BEST THINGS ABOUT IDEAPAD SLIM 3?

I used to have a work laptop provided by the company I was working with before, and the laptop was Lenovo Thinkpad. I cannot remember the specific model, but I clearly remember how efficient and how smooth the laptop was. And I feel that it's a perfect laptop for me who is a freelancer. So, I thought that when the time that I'll have to buy a new laptop, it's either the same model or something similar to it. But the price of the Thinkpad is a little out of my budget range and I really need to upgrade so, the internet suggested Ideapad instead.

Sleek, minimalist, and lightweight design - I got the color Abyss Gray and when I sent a photo of it to my friends, they told me it looks like a MacBook at a quick glance. Anyway, it still has a small LENOVO logo on the side and I think that it looks cooler than a logo at the center of the laptop. It's very compact and really light. I'm used to heavy and big laptops so this is life-changing for me in a way. It takes a little space and when it's the only thing I carry in my backpack, I feel like it's barely there at all.


Free MS Office Home & Student 2021 - Not every new laptop has this. Haha. I love this feature the most because it's convenient on my part. I don't need to buy and install it after buying it because this was already set up in the store.

Long Battery Life - As someone who is used to old laptops that only last up to 3 hours max if unplugged, this is also a good feature that I really like. 7-8 hours excites me. 

Camera Shutter Feature - Upon typing this, I just removed the sticker on the camera of the laptop and made sure that the camera shutter is, well, shut.

The Price - I was just really aiming for a laptop with a price range from P30000 up to P35000 and this is really on the lower side of my budget.

Comfortable Keyboard - I so love the matte black finish of the keyboard. It gives off a premium feel and the way my fingers glide into it is also a very nice experience.

The Speaker - It has Dolby Audio speakers on each side that delivers clear sounds. Although I prefer using headphones, whenever I am not in the mood in using one, I don't have anything bad to say in terms of the speakers or the sound.


For the past three weeks of using it, there was just one instance that this laptop lagged, and it's just a split second so I don't really mind. I was using google chrome at that time but it never happened again so far. 

Right now, this laptop is like a dream come true for me. I also like that it has 3 years warranty for its parts, labor, and service. I actually got this one on an installment basis via a credit card.

WHERE AND HOW DID I PURCHASE THIS?

I purchased this in ELECTROWORLD in Glorietta 3. I sent them an inquiry on their FB page and a personal shopper replied to my concerns and questions. As I said, I got this on an installment basis via a credit card. 12 months, zero interest.

I also want to add this one - I loved how we got this fast and convenient. I'd like to commend the staff of ELECTROWORLD because I already experienced getting an item at a different store way back and we stayed for quite a while because their process seems unorganized. Anyway, this is a bonus review if ever you'd also want to purchase this laptop on ELECTROWORLD or another item.


You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Love this and nice review !
    Plus Affordable pa
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ang ganda ganda nman nito . Isa tlaga sa perfect brand ang lenovo . Ganda ng quality at specs nito . Thanks for sharing great review 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow truly highly recommended yan the best ang quality and specs

    ReplyDelete